Lovable Cats and Kittens looking for a good home. Select this link to see who's here.
Looking for your new best friend? Select this link for our available dogs.
$115 for Cats and Kittens (or $180 if you adopt 2)
$135 for Dogs and Puppies
$90 for any animals altered prior to entering our program
Note: All animals are spayed or neutered prior to adoption.
Select a category on the left to list our available pets
Cats and Kittens
Cats and kittens are microchipped. They are also FeLV/FIV negative (unless otherwise stated), dewormed, treated for fleas, and are up-to-date on all age-appropriate vaccines. They have also been kept 100% indoors.
Dogs and Puppies
Dogs and puppies are microchipped, heartworm negative, on heartworm prevention (if 10 weeks of age or older), dewormed, treated for fleas and ticks, and are up-to-date on all age-appropriate vaccines.
1. Fill out an adoption application completely. Please be careful to answer thoroughly, as incomplete information may delay the approval process. Once we have received your application, we will check necessary references. If additional information is required, we will contact you.
2. Once approved, we will arrange a time for you to meet the animal and foster family. Any questions you may have about the pet’s personality or habits can be answered at this time.
3. If you decide to move forward with the adoption, you will set up a time to receive your new family member for the seven-day trial period. You will be required to sign an adoption contract (will be a link when we have it up) and pay the adoption fee at this time.
****For kittens and puppies not yet spayed or neutered, a $50 deposit must be paid online via Paypal, with the rest of the fee to be paid at the time of adoption (3-10 days after surgery).
4. If for any reason during this one-week trial period you feel that the animal is not a perfect match for your family, you can return the animal to 2PawsUp for a full refund.
5. After the one-week trial period is over, the animal is yours to love and cherish forever.
6. If for any reason you are unable to keep the animal, you must return the animal to 2PawsUp.